Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pleasure in the Pain



I seriously need to feel the prick of the needle on my skin.  Soon.  So much I can let go of with that pain.

I know the next 2 things that I want to get - one is a cover-up, and one is mine and Ashleigh's astrological signs together.  I don't know where I want to put that one.  I thought the back of my neck, but every time I see someone with a tattoo there I don't like it.

My inside forearm? Upper arm?  I don't know.  I need to decide because come tax return it is ON.

I am also going to have Darren do some touch-up work on my back - it looks like shit, and I hate it.  She was so beautiful at first, but now looks like a cheaply done, back alley tattoo.

She carries so much meaning - beautiful memories of a kindred spirit taken from me too soon.  I have let him down, and I need to fix it.

2 comments:

  1. I too am ready for a new tattoo! My oldest daughter & I are going when she turns 18 to get one together ... she got to pick. We are getting ladybugs on out big toes ... hers on her right mine on my left facing each other & mine with wings slightly raised in a protective stancE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the ladybugs! That is a cute idea.

    Ashleigh already has her first 3 picked out!

    ReplyDelete