Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 9 ~ Someone You Didn’t Want to Let Go, but Just Drifted.


She was my soul mate in a friend.

It's sad, though - we were so much alike...finishing each others sentences, and knowing what the other was thinking is an understatement.  We had a friendship, and a love that I thought was unbreakable.

The sad part is that while we were so good for each other, we were so tragically wrong.  We, at times, could bring out the absolute worst in each other.

I'm not going into much detail here because it still hurts - nearly 9 years later.

I didn't want to lose that bond - no matter how bad it got we could always make it right, but some things are unforgivable.

I think of her and her family often, and even though we went through what we did I wish them nothing but the absolute best.

No comments:

Post a Comment