Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 2 ~ Something You Love About Yourself


It's so much easier to admit to what you dislike about yourself.

I have been sitting here thinking about it, and come to the conclusion that the thing that I love about myself is that I truly am still a hopeless romantic.  I still believe that he is out there searching for me as hard as I am searching for him.

'I feel you in my heart and I don't even know you...' 

I am so very jaded, guarded, and hidden, but underneath it all I long for someone to sweep me off my feet, give me butterflies at little things said, and at their very thought running through my mind.

I want the fairytale, and even though mine might be a fucked up version of the one that we were taught to believe in as little girls - it is my own, and I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment