Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 7~ Someone Who Has Made Your Life Worth Living For



Interesting that this was the topic for today as I got the above tattoo today.  It is the sign for Aquarius - me (top) and Taurus - Ashleigh (bottom.)  It isn't a wonderful picture.  Mine is blue, and not black, and it is on the inside of my right forearm.

She has made my life worth living.

She is the reason that I am even here.  I left so much behind when I found out about her.  These were things that would have killed me, and I might not have minded so much....at the time.

She is the most amazing thing that I have ever seen, and the best thing that I have ever or will ever do.  Each day is brighter because of her smile.  The hug that I get every morning when I wake her up is what gets me through the day.

I am so proud of the person that she is and is also becoming.  Her heart is so true, and honest.  She has a spirit that I had always hoped my child would have.  

She is amazing, and I hate to think about what might have happened had God not decided that I still needed to be on this earth, and give her to me.

So, to my Ashleigh - I love you - more than life, and more than you will ever know.

1 comment:

  1. I love your tattoo ... kids are the best thing we can do hu?

    ReplyDelete