Monday, May 2, 2011

Stay, Wasting Time

I have been bad.  I said that this was going to be the new home for my rampant thoughts, and wild musings, but I have neglected it...again.

I feel the difference,  I notice the shift and off balance feeling I get when I am not here to let it all out.  Bleed it out as Jess says...and that is SO fitting a phrase.  She knows I don't get it out, I bleed it out.

I have a lot to catch up on - mainly to finish my 30 Day Challenge that has had about a 20 day break inbetween posts.

...there is also a lot on the personal front.  I finally met Melissa!  She came down for Mardi Gras, and we all went.  It was amazing.  I miss them all so much.  I need to post the pictures.

I am seeing someone.  He is, let's just say quite a bit younger than I am, but beyond my age in his soul.  I have fun with him, and while right now it is nothing serious, I like him a lot.  We shall see.

I am catching up on my tattoos, FINALLY.  I got both the old ones covered up, and they look fantastic.  I will post some pictures later.

I should get back to work, but it is SO slow today - especially for a Monday.  All of the guys are out of the office, and I am playing catch up on a few things.  SO, I guess I should do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment