Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 22 ~ Something You Wish You Hadn’t Done In Your Life.



I think this question walks a thin line between simply wishing you hadn't done something and regretting something.

I don't truly regret anything as those decisions and choices were made for a reason - one that I may still not understand, but a reason nonetheless.

To simply name something that I wish I hadn't done may be easier, and not come with the implication of regret, and having said that I do wish that I wouldn't have pushed that one person away.

I am so good at it - it is an art that I perfected.  I always pushed before I got pushed, and I would probably still have that person in my life as the only person in the world who truly knows me, and loves me just for me. He was the best friend that I ever had, and it was only a friendship, and one in the purest of forms.

I miss you, and I have needed you so many times.

I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment