Monday, January 24, 2011

Freedom

...this is one of my favorite songs by Tegan and Sara, and the last verse is very appropriate for the events of today.

...nothing like getting the ax for your birthday.  I just have to accept that it is for a reason.  I am trying to do what I said I would above.  I am actually very relieved to not have to go back to that place.  I don't do well with ass kissers and flat-out liars.

Be positive.
Let it rock and roll right off my shoulders.
Trust that it has happened for a reason.

...and it better be a damn good reason, too.



With my freedom from the mighty sky to the ground 
She said you've got the freedom baby
Walk out if they drag you down
Standin' on the edge of a crisis
We decide to raise our own voices
Consider that the sounds is our own 
And the fact our feet grow up from the ground
This is where I wanna be
This is who I wanna be
So they get my voice
But they can they can never get my soul - yes
There's a million things about me you will never know.


No comments:

Post a Comment