Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 29 ~ Something You Hope to Change About Yourself. Why?


Perfectly flawed.

An earlier entry asked a question along these same lines, and I found that one harder to answer for some reason.

I would like to change my crippling insecurity.  I don't show it, apparently, and I guess that is a good thing, but I think that enables it to eat more and more at the inside.  The voices in my head are definitely not on my side the majority of the time, but how do I change that on my own?

I'm not just insecure about outer appearances, but about everything that I do or feel or say.

I feel that I constantly need to be reminded by those that care about me - that they care.  Why?  I hate that, and I am sure the other party finds it quite annoying, but I don't know where it comes from, and I don't know how to fix it.

I think this has to be my biggest issue with myself.  I know how to fix the other things that I am unhappy with, and it is just a matter of doing it, but this - with this I am completely lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment