Thursday, June 16, 2011

Impatient Patience

I hate waiting.  I HATE it. 

I hate waiting for something that I want so bad even though I am not 100% sure that I will ever have it - at all.  Not just specifically.

Is it possible to miss something that you have never had?  I can say with 100% conviction that it is.  My GOD, it is.

My heart skips a beat, the butterflies wake and go crazy, and I get so damn anxious.  Words exchanged are small in quantity, but are as big as this planet in meaning and what they do to me.

I hate disappointment.  I try to prepare myself, but there is something there that won't let me say the words.  A force that is telling me to just be patient, and for once push the negative away.  Day by day.

...those days are getting longer and longer, and my heart is growing so much fonder.

Setting up for the fall.

It's hard to wait around for something you know may never happen, but it is even harder when you know it is everything that you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment