Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 28 ~ What if You Were Pregnant. What Would You Do?

Interesting.  Very interesting that this would come up.

No, I'm not, but I must say that if it happened I would be beyond thrilled.

I always wanted more than one kid - even if only 2.  I was an only child, and despite the stigma that comes with that it sucks.  I was far from the spoiled, get everything I want only child.

I hated it.  I truly hated it, and I hate it now.  I feel so disconnected from family, and I feel that a sibling would have saved me from many stupid things.

I love babies, and little toddlers, and the questions, the cute faces, the hugs, and the I love you's that only you can understand.  Little arms reaching up for you.  I loved it.  I was good at it.

Ashleigh wants to be a big sister so bad, and she would be the best there ever was.

I keep thinking that an ex boss of mine had her oldest at 40 - almost 41.

...maybe there's hope.

I might go wish on a star.

No comments:

Post a Comment